Stephen Redhead once said, “Everything in life has a limited shelf life, basically an expiry date.” This may be the case with your car. You may have started considering the option of selling it off as scrap, but you want to make the best of the sale? Here are a few tips to help you out.
- Know the worth of the car
- Get the documents in order.
- The title documents and other necessary paperwork should also be in order. These include receipts, contracts of sale and others.
- You should declare to the buyer that your title is a salvage title or a rebuilt title where that is applicable.
- You will be required to submit car documents like proof of ownership and the car’s VIN among other things.
- Choose between your options.
SELL OR SCRAP USED VEHICLES WITH CHUCKRAN AUTO INC.
For questions on how we can help scrap or buy your used vehicle, contact us today for a quick and transparent quote! Since 1949, Chuckran Auto Parts has been providing vehicle recycling services for cars and trucks that are beyond repair. Turn your old vehicle or late model wrecks into cash by calling us today!